Monday, February 11, 2008

And I wondered why people took up drinking!

Today is my first actual day back to work, and as any self-respecting Monday would do, it's causing me to feel the pressure. Last week, the weather continued to be horrible, and on top of that, I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't get any actual work done on my writing projects. Not content to sit around and do nothing, I did manage to attack and bring down considerably the pile of unanswered pen-pal letters I'd been meaning to answer.

This week, my goals are:

Finish reading "Scar Night" by Alan Campbell, and begin reading another novel. I haven't decided which one yet.
Polish up and send off another short story to a magazine.
Revise and send in the first three chapters of my teenage Faery novel for my Children's Lit course; and get the best publishing house for it nailed down.
Start working on the first three chapters of my paranormal novel for my Adult Lit course; and revise the last article I turned in for an assignment.
Write and submit two different articles on Bible study; and then do another article on the paranormal.

Can I do it all? Only time will reveal that. But I'm definitely going to give it my best shot! I'll let you know how far I actually get. Pray for me! ;P

No comments: